Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

12.05.2008

First School Pics...classic.

I was so excited for Selah to get her picture taken at school for the very first time! We picked the perfect outfit, got her hairs did just right, took a few pics of our own at home to commemorate the day, and off to school we went. She loves to say "cheese!", so I had high expectations for the ridiculously cute pics we would end up with.

After leaving her just 30 min earlier, I received a call from her teacher that she was running a pretty high fever and crying non-stop, and that I would need to come pick her up. I got to school and it was clear that my poor little baby felt just aweful! STINK! No pictures that day, but her teachers assured me she could have them taken when she came back a few days later.
Well, after a trip to the pediatrician the next day (and a virus confirmed) it was clear she wouldn't be going back that week. DOUBLE STINK!!
So...we didn't get to have the whole first school picks experience, but I did get a few shots of Selah all dolled up that morning before we went to school.
She got upset when I told her I wanted to take her picture, but I didn't really think anything of it. In hindsight, clearly she was NOT feeling well! So, these are Selah's first school pics...





0 comments: